Friday, June 24, 2005

 

Random Crud Corner

I hate taking bikes on the train, it's like being a full-time carer, you can't let it out of your sight for too long as it could fall over or hit someone. haha

Even after becoming 'mature,' I still show off in front of hot girls. what a nerd!

It's amazing that I can pretend that I'm my own person, but when it comes to trying to keep a job or getting more shifts or whatever, I become a lap dog!

Vaseline is really awesome as lip balm, but it looks suss being a guy and having it in my room, but if I hide it, it looks even more suss if someone finds it. Lose-lose situation there.

Some farts are like siamese twins. First there's this really big smell around the perpetrator, then a few minutes later the fart can be in two different parts of the room. It's like conjoined twins being successfully separated.

Why do Pringles boxes say "once you pop you can't stop," except they have a resealable lid.

I hate chucking out old boxers, even though they're ripped and just downright crummy looking, I can't bear to part with them. Does anyone else have any underwear or other stuff that's past it's use by date but still keep? You can't say your mum.

Why when two people are walking towards each other, always seem to both walk into each other even though there is enough space on either side of them for a couple of elephants? It's amazing, i do it all the time. I think "ok surely when i shift to the left they will shift to the right. Oh shit they're going left too, fuck i'll go the other way oh shit now they're doing it" Then its the usual embarassed chuckle and the "sorry" which you both utter at the same time which finally indicates that the dreadful experience is over.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home