Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

Strange Fetish and a Keyboard

I'm so interested in weird fetishes, not that I think I have any myself - unless you think that watching people polish their shoes and loving it a bit weird. I don't actually like this as I don't care much for clean shoes.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like grubby shoes, but I don't lose any sleep over whether I've remembered to clean my shoes that day. Now I actually don't have any shoes worth cleaning as they're all suede and I can't bothered with suede really.
One shoe that is completely useless to clean is the Dunlop Volley. Even two of them would be hard. They are an Australian institutuion, yet they fall apart quicker than a rolex from bali. I love them to bits, literally.

I always get the same little toe side-of-the-shoe hole, and they get really dirty and eventually all of my toes end up poking out, making a mad dash for freedom, not realising that they are connected to my foot, so there ain't no escaping there.
I'm not sure if you guys have this problem, but I have a friend (exciting!) and everytime I walk somewhere with her, she always seems to bump into me. She doesn't seem to know how to get into sync with a fellow walker, and so every ten seconds she'll break her imaginary walking line and veer across into me. Imagine trying to negotiate a puddle with her. Yes I did that today and my shoes almost took a dip into the footpath pool.

Anyway back to the fetish thing, I don't have a typing fetish so I'm going to stop now.

ps I still don't like typing that much, I mean it doesn't really turn me on or anything, but I'm going to apologise for the possible (I'm not totally sure yet) lack of humour in this entry.

ps oooh yeah this typing is hot. I'm going to open microsoft word and have a good typing sesh...

Comments:
I have a nasty habit of bumping into people when I walk with them. I think it has to do with a fundamental balance problem or possibly constant drunkness.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home