Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Hi's and stuff.

Ok everyone (that could be a few people or a lot, I don't know...) a big shout out to everyone, as well as some sort of apology. I haven't had any time at all to do a posting, as teaching 27 grade fives hasn't been the easiest thing in the world. I have had a blast in the last few weeks, but the whole experience has been quite full on, with heaps of preparation, consumed time and definetly fatigue. All I have wanted to do when I get back home is to have a beer and either walk down to the beach or become a blob in front of the television. Fortunately I've managed to keep my skeletal system, so I have in fact been able to avoid becoming a blob (obviously as I have all my structural systems intact). One saddening thing is the state of television these days, however that doesn't really worry me too much.

My time at my little country school is sadly, but relievedly, and I don't know if that's a word nor do I care, is coming to a close. So as of next week, I'll again be able to sit down at a computer and talk some stuff. Just not yet, but early next week I'll be able to. I hope you're all well, and not an actual well, otherwise you'd be just way to deep for me (eh eh). Seeya soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home